We accept photographs, jpg illustrations, raster illustrations, and vector files.
- All photographs must be uploaded as JPG files. We do not accept TIFF, PSD, or RAW files.
- Illustrations may be uploaded as AI, EPS, PDF, or PNG files.
- Photographs must be at least 800 pixels across on the longest side, but we prefer images that are at least 2500 pixels across.
We maintain an ever improving set of quality standards to ensure that the best content is presented to our clients.
- You may only upload content for which you own the copyright.
- Contribute your best content and ONLY your best content. View your images at 100% file size before uploading them to make sure they are in sharp focus and are free of artifacting, noise, dust & scratches.
- Familiarize yourself with the most popular content in our collection.
- Be inspired by other contributors but DO NOT directly copy their content or the concept of any image.
- Contribute content on a regular basis to increase your earnings and keep your portfolio fresh!
The metadata (or image information) you enter for every image is very important – it will help our customers find and download your images. This information must be accurate and relevant.
Title: As of March 15, 2016 we are no longer requiring titles for images.
Description: The description must contain at least 7 words, be in a complete sentence and written in the English language. It should accurately describe what is going on in the image.
Keywords: There must be at least 7 unique keywords that are relevant to what appears in the image.
Categories: You should choose the one or two of the most appropriate Categories that are relevant to the subject matter for each image.
Familiarize yourself with the best practices in digital photography, illustration, and/or vector creation. There are many great resources online to help you better understand lighting, composition, color, and technique. We also provide contributors with a valuable series of articles that address the needs of every type of contributor, from beginners to experts on our Blog.