When are Model Releases required?

Any image that depicts an identifiable person and shows definable features such as their face, even part of their face, a scar, or tattoo, must have an Adult or Minor model release attached for commercial licensing. This includes outdoor shots with recognizable people in the background when image is viewed at 100% magnification of file size.

You can download our standard Adult Model Release or Minor Model Release here.


For additional information, be sure to read the Help Center article ‘More about Model and Property releases and how to upload them‘ that is also listed in this section.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Powered by Zendesk