Go to the Uploads area of your account and click “Approval Status “. All of your images will appear in a column along with their current status.
- Go to the ‘View’ box and select ‘Approved Images’.
- Locate the image you wish to modify and click the “edit” link.
- Make modifications to image descriptions and keywords on the first page of the pop-up window.
- To change the category click on the ‘Categories’ tab. Select the appropriate category from the drop-down menus.
- You will also be required to provide a brief reason for the changes. It could be as simple as “Grammar/Punctuation correction” or “Adding more relevant keywords”. Each edit you make is logged and reviewed. We may suspend the editing abilities of contributors who continuously make irrelevant edits.
- Once you are finished with the image, click the ‘submit changes’ button.
Please make sure that any change you make to this information is accurate, relevant, and appropriate for the image. If we find that you have added unnecessary information or are spamming in the keywords field, we will remove the content immediately. You also risk account suspension or termination for this behavior.
* It can take up to 72 hours for these changes to be reflected in your portfolio.